How to Fill Out DA Form 3643?
An overview of the form and filing guidelines can be found in the Department of the Army Pamphlet 710-2-1, Using Unit Supply System (Manual Procedures), released in December 2016. DA Form 3643 instructions are as follows:
- The top line of the form should contain the number of each page and the total number of the forms used as a pack in a day.
- The very left column - Column A - is for US registration number of the vehicle. It is necessary to provide the registration number for vehicles being refueled for retail issues.
- A U.S. Army number of nomenclatures of the consumable item of equipment should be entered for individual containers. Bulk issues and receipts require the document number.
- Columns B, C and D - Issues - and Columns E, F and G - Receipts - are for indicating the type of fuel, unit of issue and the quantity of fuel issued or received.
- Column H - Organization and Address - is for the organization and address of the unit receiving the fuel.
- Column I - Signature, Grade - requires the issuing (or receiving) soldier's signature and grade.
- Lines for total issues and total receipts are at the bottom of the form. The box for the post, camp or station requires the name of the location.
The attendant issuing and receiving the fuel should sign the DA 3646 in the corresponding box for the form to be completed.