Free Christmas List Templates
What is a Christmas List?
A Christmas List may refer to various different lists that would be extremely useful in keeping track of all things related to Christmas. Let’s face it; although Christmas is undoubtedly an incredibly exciting and magical time of year, it requires a lot of work and preparation – some of which may even start months ahead.
There are just so many things to think about: presents for kids, presents for family, presents for friends, Christmas dinner, a Christmas party, Christmas cards for the neighbors, decorations, and the list can go on endlessly. In order to keep on top of all these tasks whilst making sure that nothing is missed or forgotten about, you can create a Christmas List which will help you keep track of all of the things that you need to do. That way, it will eliminate any maneuvers for making an error and will make your Christmas experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
For a full list of Christmas List templates please feel free to check out our library below.
Christmas List Template Types
If you are looking for some Christmas List ideas, you can find some common types below:
- A Christmas Shopping List Template will help ensure that you do not miss off any family meal favorites, presents, or decorations that you will require for the festive period;
- A Christmas Checklist Template will outline specific tasks that you need to carry out in preparation for some sort of event, be it Christmas itself or a Christmas party. That way you will avoid forgetting any small details and you can tick off the tasks as you complete them;
- A Christmas Wish List Template is created by individuals that may have specific preferences for their Christmas gifts. It outlines all of the interests and potential gift ideas which is perfect because there may well be a few items that you have really wanted to buy for yourself but couldn’t;
- A Christmas Card List Template is used to keep a record of the people that you want to send Christmas cards to during the festive period. Once you have signed a card and sent it off, you can tick that individual off your list.
What Should I Put on My Christmas List?
What you put on your Christmas List may depend entirely on your plans during the holiday season and your responsibilities. Carefully think about your plans for Christmas and how you plan on spending your time during the holidays. Every individual’s Christmas List may differ, but it could be a good idea to think of the following:
- If you have some commitments during the festive period like a Christmas party, it may be good to note these down so that you can prepare accordingly. You may need to purchase gifts, fancy dress, or other items in preparation;
- Perhaps you will be involved in a game of Secret Santa which will mean that you need to be aware of the deadline days and budget. Incorporate this into your Christmas List;
- Make a list of all the things you need to buy for Christmas. It would help to break them down into categories such as “Food”, “Decorations”, “Presents” and so on. Under each separate category you can note down the specifics of what you need to buy (and for who) which can be ticked or signed off as you complete the purchase;
- We would recommend starting off a Christmas List in advance, that way you can have a clearer idea of what you need to do and you will have plenty of time to do it. You want to avoid cramming all of the jobs just before Christmas because you will be limited in time and possibly resources. Things tend to sell out quickly around the Christmas period and by doing it in advance, you can also budget effectively.
Still looking for a particular template? Take a look at the related templates below: