Letter to Santa Templates and Samples
What Is a Letter to Santa?
A Letter to Santa is a personal note that children can create themselves or with the assistance from their parents and guardians to send a message to Santa Claus before Christmas. Spend time with your kids, help them develop their writing skills and creativity, and find out which presents they would like to receive for Christmas. Our templates will be useful for parents and teachers alike - if you work with children, you may use the tips we provide to let your students send their personalized notes to Santa and even get an answer back.
Check out our library below to download more Letter to Santa templates. You can think of your own Letter of Santa ideas or deliver your message with the help of any customizable Letter to Santa template we offer on our website.
How to Write a Letter to Santa?
Here is how you can help your children to write a Letter to Santa Claus - alternatively, you may share these helpful ideas so that they create their own personal note:
- Prepare specialized Christmas writing paper and use colorful pens and pencils to make your message memorable - this letter will stand out among thousands of others.
- Greet Santa - it is enough to write "Dear Santa Claus" and state the name of the kid to let Santa know who wrote the letter. You can include the age of the boy or girl and tell Santa whether they go to kindergarten or already attend school.
- Explain the reason for composing a letter - you can prepare a list of presents that will be expected on Christmas. Only include the gifts the kid wants most. And of course, do not forget to be polite - not only say "please" when asking for a present but also congratulate Santa Claus with the upcoming festivities and ask him how he is doing the North Pole. It is possible to wish for something nice to people the kid cares about - it does not have to be a present, instead, the child may wish for happy holidays for the entire family and all their friends.
- Describe the past year the child and the entire household have had - your girl or boy can tell Santa they have been good this year and that is why they deserve to receive the presents they want. The kid might want to share a personal story or accomplishment they are proud of but do not let them boast - a letter like this will teach your child to be polite and humble.
- Thank Santa Claus for his hard work every Christmas and express the hope that your letter finds him well and in good spirits.
- Sign the letter and put it in the colorful envelope. It is a good idea to include the signatures of the entire family - the kid's parents, grandparents, and siblings. The kid can write their address on the envelope so that Santa knows how to write them back.
How to Mail a Letter to Santa?
Believe it or not - you can send a Letter to Santa and receive a reply to surprise your children! Once you have finished creating a perfect Letter to Santa Claus with your kid and put the letter in the envelope, you may add a personalized note and write "From Santa" on top of it. Send the documents to the North Pole Postmark, Postmaster, 4141 Postmark DR, Anchorage AK 99530-9998 no later than December 7, and your child will receive a Letter from Santa by the time Christmas comes!
Related Letter Tags and Templates: