What Is PS Form 3600 Series?
The PS 3600 Forms are a set of documents you need to complete when you submit your mailpiece to the United States Postal Services (USPS). The forms are valid for letters and packages sent via Fist-Class and Priority Mail services. The series consists of three forms in total:
- PS Form 3600-EZ, Postage Statement – First-Class Mail – Easy – Nonautomation Letters, Cards, or Flats;
- PS Form 3600-FCM, Postage Statement – First-Class Mail;
- PS Form 3600-PM, Postage Statement – Priority Mail – Permit Imprint.
PS Form 3600-EZ - also known as the USPS Form 3600-EZ - belongs to the "easy" forms. Fill it out when you send postcards, letters, or flats eligible for non-automation prices through First-Class Mail service. Use PS Form 3600-FCM for regular First-Class Mail. Complete PS Form 3600-PM when using the Priority Mail service.
USPS Postage Statements
A USPS Postage Statement is a form used to document the details about your shipment, the exact number of items you are sending, and the postage price you are paying. In addition to the three PS 3600 forms, the USPS provides ten other types of postage statements:
- PS Form 3540-S, Postage Statement – Extra Services, is a supplemental form that documents postages for extra services. It must be attached to the postage statement applicable for the indicated class of mail;
- PS Form 3541, Postage Statement – Periodicals – One Issue or One Edition, is a document used for periodicals mailings;
- PS Form 3541-MW, Postage Statement – Periodicals Monthly Data Collection Worksheet, is a form used to compile monthly information pertinent to mailing periodicals;
- PS Form 3602-C, Consolidated Postage Statement - Supplemental USPS Marketing Mail and Nonprofit USPS Marketing Mail, is a complementary form used to supplement the appropriate Form 3602;
- PS Form 3602-EZ, Postage Statement - USPS Marketing Mail - Easy - Nonautomation Letters, Cards, or Flats, is a document used only if mailing single non-automation letters or flats of identical-weight pieces and at regular USPS Marketing Mail prices;
- PS Form 3602-N1, Postage Statement - Nonprofit USPS Marketing Mail, is a form you need to complete when sending a mail piece at Nonprofit USPS Marketing price;
- PS Form 3602-NZ, Postage Statement - Nonprofit USPS Marketing Mail Mail - Easy - Nonautomation Letters or Flats, is a form used for letters or flats at Nonprofit USPS Marketing Mail prices. This document is allowed to fill out only for mailing of identical-weight pieces at a non-automation price;
- PS Form 3602-R, Postage Statement – USPS Marketing Mail, is a form filled out for regular USPS Marketing Mail mailings;
- PS Form 3605-R, Postage Statement – Package Services and Parcel Select, is a form used for all Package services, including Library Mail, Parcel Select, Bound Printed Matter, and Media Mail; and
- PS Form 3700, Postage Statement – International Mail, is the form filled out for all types of International Mailings.
Use this form to send correspondence that meets the standards Priority Mail service.
PS Form 3600-EZ "Postage Statement - First-Class Mail - Easy Nonautomation Letters, Cards, or Flats"
Use this form to send correspondence that meets the standards of First-Class Mail. EZ stands for "easy" forms that can be paid by pre-cancelled stamps, permit imprint, or meter.
Use this form to send correspondence that meets the standards First-Class Mail (FCM) or First-Class Package Service.