DA 3433-1 Form Instructions
- Fill in all basic identifying information: your name, date of birth, social security number, e-mail, and mailing address. Specify your current annual salary in Box 5.
- Check the option that describes your citizenship status in Box 6.
- Identify your current employment status in Box 7 and your military status in Box 8.
- Boxes 10 and 11 describe the position you are currently applying to and the lowest acceptable salary you are willing to agree on.
- If you currently are or previously were working in NAF or AF positions, fill in Boxes 12 to 18.
- Indicate if it's possible to contact your previous employer for references in Box 19. List any two people not related to you in Box 20 for the same purpose.
- Boxes 21 through 24 are voluntary. The applicant selected for the job will undergo a full background check to certify any information entered in this section of the DA 3433-1.
- Sign and date the form in Boxes 25 and 26.
DA 3433-1 Related Forms
The Non-appropriated Fund (NAF) employment packet consists of three forms in total: the DA form 3433, the DA Form 3433-1 and the DA Form 3433-2.
- The DA Form 3433 (Optional Application for Nonappropriated Fund Employment) is used instead of a resume by members of the military applying for NAF positions.
- The DA Form 3433-2 (Supplemental A - Employment Application Form for Child-Youth Services Positions) is filed by all servicemen and women applying for positions that involve working with children.