SBA Form 1010-ANC Instructions
The SBA Form 1010-ANC provides information about a business owned by an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC) applying for participation in the 8(a) Program. ANCs include any Regional, Village, Urban, or Group Corporation organized under Alaska State in compliance with the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
The form requires the representative of the ANC to identify the name of the applicant business along with the name, address and contact information of the ANC. Additional required paperwork includes the following:
- A copy of the ANC's Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws with all amendments.
- Copies of Federal tax returns and schedules filed for the past three years.
- Copies of certified and signed balance sheet and profit and loss statement for the three recent fiscal year-end periods.
- For subsidiaries through which the ANC owns the applicant business:
- Copies of governing documents. These include stock certificates and register, Articles of Incorporation, and Bylaws (for Corporations) and Articles of Organization and an Operating Agreement (for Limited Liability Companies).
- Copies of minutes, delegations of authority, designations of representatives or directors, authorization for capitalization and formation.
- Copies of all Federal tax returns filed for the past three years.
- Copies of the balance sheet and profit and loss statement for the past three fiscal year-end periods.
The completed form must be signed by the President or CEO of the ANC and submitted to the SBA.
SBA Form 1010-ANC Related Publications
- SBA Form 1010-NHO, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Native Hawaiian Organization-Owned Concern is a form completed by a representative or representatives of Native Hawaiian Organizations applying to participate in the 8(a) Business Development Program.
- SBA Form 1010-AIT 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application American Indian - Tribally-Owned Concern is a form completed by American Indian Tribes that owns 51% or more of a small business applying for the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program.
- SBA Form 1010-IND, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Individual Information is a form filled out by an individual that owns more than 10% of a small business applying for the 8(a) Program.
- SBA Form 1010-CDC, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Community Development Corporation-Owned Concern is a form filed by a representative of a Certified Development Company (CDC) that owns the business of an 8(a) program applicant.
- SBA Form 1010, Representative Form 1010 Business is a form used by businesses to inform the Small Business Administration (SBA) of the representatives and compensation paid for assistance with their 8(a) initial application.