SBA Form 1010-ANC 8(A) Business Development (BD) Program Application Alaskan Native Corporation-Owned Concern
Fill PDF Online
Fill out online for free
without registration or credit card
What Is SBA Form 1010-ANC?
SBA Form 1010-ANC, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Alaskan Native Corporation-Owned Concern is a form filed by representatives of Alaska Native Corporation-owned business applying for the 8(a) Business Development Program with the Small Business Administration (SBA).
The latest edition of the form was released by the SBA on March 1, 2011, with all previous editions obsolete. An up-to-date SBA Form 1010-ANC fillable version is available for download and digital filing below.
SBA Form 1010-ANC Instructions
The SBA Form 1010-ANC provides information about a business owned by an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC) applying for participation in the 8(a) Program. ANCs include any Regional, Village, Urban, or Group Corporation organized under Alaska State in compliance with the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
The form requires the representative of the ANC to identify the name of the applicant business along with the name, address and contact information of the ANC. Additional required paperwork includes the following:
- A copy of the ANC's Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws with all amendments.
- Copies of Federal tax returns and schedules filed for the past three years.
- Copies of certified and signed balance sheet and profit and loss statement for the three recent fiscal year-end periods.
- For subsidiaries through which the ANC owns the applicant business:
- Copies of governing documents. These include stock certificates and register, Articles of Incorporation, and Bylaws (for Corporations) and Articles of Organization and an Operating Agreement (for Limited Liability Companies).
- Copies of minutes, delegations of authority, designations of representatives or directors, authorization for capitalization and formation.
- Copies of all Federal tax returns filed for the past three years.
- Copies of the balance sheet and profit and loss statement for the past three fiscal year-end periods.
The completed form must be signed by the President or CEO of the ANC and submitted to the SBA.
SBA Form 1010-ANC Related Publications:
Download SBA Form 1010-ANC 8(A) Business Development (BD) Program Application Alaskan Native Corporation-Owned Concern