Download SBA Form 1010-CDC 8(A) Business Development (Bd) Program Application Alaskan Native Corporation-Owned Concern
SBA Form 1010-CDC Instructions
A CDC is an independent nonprofit organization with financial assistance from the SBA that work together with financial institutions to provide funding for disadvantaged businesses that would otherwise have less access to financial resources.
The SBA Form 1010-CDC requires the CDC to provide paperwork that proves its legal status and ownership of the applicant business. The form also requires the representative of the CDC to answer the following three questions:
- Does the CDC or its subsidiary own more than 50% of any business other than the applicant business?
- Does the CDC own the applicant business directly?
- Does the CDC own the applicant business through a subsidiary?
The completed form must be signed by the CEO or President of the CDC to certify that all information provided in the form and in the supporting documents is complete and correct. The SBA will use the provided information to determine the applicant business's eligibility to participate in the 8(a) Program.
Additional guidelines and information can be found in the 13 C.F.R. § 124.111 (Do Community Development Corporations (CDCs) have any special rules for applying to the 8(a) BD program?).
SBA Form 1010-CDC Related Publications
- SBA Form 1010-ANC, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Alaskan Native Corporation-Owned Concern is a form filed by an Alaska Native Corporation-owned business applying for the 8(a) Business Development Program with the SBA.
- SBA Form 1010-NHO, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Native Hawaiian Organization-Owned Concern is a form completed by representatives of Native Hawaiian Organizations that own the businesses of 8(a) Business Development Program applicants.
- SBA Form 1010-AIT 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application American Indian - Tribally-Owned Concern is a form completed by a tribally-owned company that is applying for the 8(a) Program.
- SBA Form 1010-IND, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Individual Information is a form filled out by each individual owning more than 10% of a business applying for the 8(a) Program.
- SBA Form 1010, Representative Form 1010 Business is a form used by businesses to inform the SBA of the participating representatives and compensation paid for assistance with their 8(a) initial application.