Download SBA Form 1010-AIT 8(A) Business Development (Bd) Program Application American Indian - Tribally-Owned Concern
SBA Form 1010-AIT Instructions
The form requires the representative to identify the 8(a) applicant and the American Indian Tribe (AIT) that owns more than a half of the applicant's business. An AIT may be any state-recognized Indian tribe or any tribe, band or nation recognized as eligible for Federal special programs and services because of their status as Indians.
Representatives of the tribe filing the SBA Form 1010-AIT are required to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of the tribe's eligibility for Government-provided or State-provided special programs and services.
- Evidence of the AIT's ownership of the applicant's business.
- The tribe's articles of incorporation and bylaws along with the business charter, constitution or other governing documents.
The completed form must be signed by the Tribal Chief and submitted along with the main SBA 1010 Form.
SBA 1010-AIT Related Publications
- SBA Form 1010-ANC, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Alaskan Native Corporation-Owned Concern is a form filed by representatives of Alaskan Native Corporation-owned business that wish to apply for the 8(a) Business Development Program with the SBA.
- SBA Form 1010-NHO, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Native Hawaiian Organization-Owned Concern is a form completed by representatives of Native Hawaiian Organizations that own the businesses of 8(a) Business Development Program applicants.
- SBA Form 1010-IND, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Individual Information is a form filled out by individuals that own more than 10% of a small business applying for the 8(a) Program.
- SBA Form 1010-CDC, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Community Development Corporation-Owned Concern is a form filed by the Certified Development Company (CDC) that owns the small business of an 8(a) applicant.
- SBA Form 1010, Representative Form 1010 Business is a form used by businesses to inform the SBA of the representatives and compensation paid for assistance with their 8(a) initial application.