Download SBA Form 1010-IND 8(A) Business Development (Bd) Program Application Individual Information
SBA Form 1010-IND Instructions
All of the data provided in the form must be accurate and complete. The SBA will rely on this information when determining the business's eligibility for 8(a) Program.
The form identifies every individual co-owner and requires answering fifteen questions on previous bankruptcies, SBA loans, criminal charges and convictions and past 8(a) Program participation.
Every individual filing the SBA Form 1010-IND must provide the following paperwork with the completed form:
- A personal resume that covers all received education, training and employment experience. The resume must include the names of previous employers, the nature of employment and dates of employment along with the current duties within the business of the applicant applying for the 8(a) Program.
- Signed and dated copies of the individual's personal Federal income tax returns for the two years preceding the application.
- Signed and dated copies of a spouse's personal Federal income tax returns for the two years preceding the application.
- A signed and dated copy of the IRS form 4506-T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return) for the individual and their spouse
- A completed SBA Form 912 (Statement of Personal History) with Form FD-258 (Fingerprint Card) if questions 7, 8, and 9 on the SBA Form 912 have positive answers.
SBA Form 1010-IND Related Publications
- SBA Form 1010-ANC, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Alaskan Native Corporation-Owned Concern is a form filed by representatives of Alaskan Native Corporation-owned business applying for the 8(a) Program with the SBA.
- SBA Form 1010-NHO, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Native Hawaiian Organization-Owned Concern is a form completed by representatives of Native Hawaiian Organizations that own the businesses of 8(a) Program applicants.
- SBA Form 1010-AIT 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application American Indian - Tribally-Owned Concern is a form completed by American Indian Tribes that owns 51% or more of a small business applying for the 8(a) Program.
- SBA Form 1010-CDC, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Community Development Corporation-Owned Concern is a form filed by the Certified Development Company (CDC) that owns the business of an 8(a) Program applicant.
- SBA Form 1010, Representative Form 1010 Business is a form used by businesses to inform the SBA of the compensation paid for assistance with an 8(a) initial application.