Download SBA Form 1010-NHO 8(A) Business Development (Bd) Program Application Native Hawaiian Organization-Owned Concern
SBA Form 1010-NHO Instructions
The form requires identifying the 8(a) Program applicant and the Parent Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) and attaching the required documents and forms. The NHO representative filing the SBA Form 1010-NHO must provide the following paperwork along with the completed form:
- Separate SBA Form 1010-IND (8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Individual Information) must be filed by all directors, members, officers and managers of the NHO and submitted with the application.
- The NHO's signed, dated, and certified profit and loss statement and balance sheet for the three previous fiscal year-end periods.
- A copy of the corporate bylaws.
- Signed copies of the organization's Federal tax returns filed for the past three years.
- Copies of the Native Hawaiian NHO members' birth certificates.
- Copies of all minutes of NHO board of directors meetings and meetings showing the election of directors of the board.
- Paperwork that demonstrates the NHO's legal status and it's ownership of the applicant's business.
The representative must then sign the completed form certifying that all information provided in the application and the supporting documents are complete and true.
SBA Form 1010-NHO Related Publications
- SBA Form 1010B-ANC, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Alaskan Native Corporation-Owned Concern is a form filed by a representative of an Alaskan Native Corporation-owned business applying to participate in the 8(a) Business Development Program.
- SBA Form 1010B-AIT 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application American Indian - Tribally-Owned Concern is a form completed a small business owned by American Indian Tribes applying for the 8(a) Business Development Program.
- SBA Form 1010B-IND, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Individual Information is a form filled out by each individual owning more than 10% of a business applying for the 8(a) Program.
- SBA Form 1010B-CDC, 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program Application Community Development Corporation-Owned Concern is a form filed by the Certified Development Company (CDC) that owns the business of an 8(a) Business Development program applicant.
- SBA Form 1010, Representative Form 1010 Business is a form used by businesses to inform the Small Business Administration (SBA) of the representatives and compensation paid for assistance with their 8(a) initial application.