Fill PDF Online
Fill out online for free
without registration or credit card
If you are selling a real estate property and wish to keep the information about the property private, you can request the buyer complete a Real Estate Non-Disclosure Agreement. An agreement like this can be useful if the property was once owned by a celebrity or if there is public interest about the property.
An NDA template for Real Estate can be downloaded below.
To write a Real Estate NDA, include the following information:
- Today's date.
- The full name and contact information of the buyer, seller, and agent or landlord who is helping sell the property. After this initial section the rest of the document should use the terms "Buyer," "Seller," and "Agent" instead of the individuals.
- A description of the property including the full location. After this section, it will be referred to in the agreement as the "Property."
- A statement that the Buyer has an honest interest in purchasing the property.
- Defining what the terms "confidential information" and "confidential agreement" mean to provide a legally binding understanding between all parties.
- A description of what information will be part of the Non-Disclosure, and that all information presented in the document (unless otherwise expressed) must be kept in strict confidence.
- If there are any exceptions to the previous section, these can be listed here.
- Sections related to any length of time this agreement will be valid, laws related to this type of agreement, and any no contact agreements.
- Final signature section for all parties.
Still looking for a particular template? Take a look at the related templates below: