Federal forms are used for a wide range of questions, however, in some matters individuals are required to use state forms in order to operate with local regulations. Alabama Legal Forms create a system of documents that can be used in various situations, such as filing tax returns, incident reports, applying for different types of permits and annual reports, etc.
Besides forms that are common for every state of the U.S., Alabama has issued some documents developed specifically for their region, as well as substitutes for different federal forms. For a full list of free Alabama Legal Forms please check out our library below.
Alabama State Departments
- Department of Agriculture and Industries
- Department of Archives and History
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Department of Economic and Community Affairs
- Department of Education
- Department of Environmental Management
- Department of Human Resources
- Department of Labor
- Department of Labor Workers’ Compensation Division
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Youth Services
- State Banking Department
- Personnel Department
Alabama State Courts
Alabama State Agencies and Commissions
Alabama Legal Forms by County
- Choctawhatchee, Pea and Yellow Rivers Watershed Management Authority
- City of Robertsdale City Government
- City of Anniston Finance Department
- City of Prattville Finance Department
- City of Bessemer Inspection Services Department
- Mobile County License Commission
- Mobile County Probate Court
With forms issued by the Alabama Department of Human Resources filers can apply for different types of assistance for their families. The Alabama Department of Revenue has released forms for individuals and entities when they want to apply for tax exemptions, the refund of paid taxes, tax reports, etc. The state has many forms that regulate the gas and oil industry, and helps to establish a set of rules applicable to everybody, and protect the environment at the same time.
Some legal forms of Alabama are accompanied by official instructions provided by the issuing government agencies. These can be especially convenient when completing a form is not as easy as it appears. Guidelines will help to understand which gaps are supposed to be filled in and define the important terms used in the form.
Related Forms and Tags:
An Etowah Vehicle Bill of Sale Form is a document Etowah County residents use to transfer the ownership of a motor vehicle from one party to the other.
A Houston County Bill of Sale is a formal document used by the Houston County residents to formalize the sale and purchase of motor vehicles, unpowered vehicles such as trailers, or motorcycles.
A Coffee County Utility Trailer Bill of Sale Form is a written document that allows county residents to transfer the ownership of a bumper pulled trailer from one party to the other and later register it with the authorities to make the buyer the legal owner of the item.