New York City Legal Forms - bills of sale, applications, agreements, letters, statements, notices, and many more - allow residents of New York who represent their own interests or act on behalf of their organization to confirm their rights and obligations before the law. For a full list of free New York City Legal Forms please check out our library below.
New York City Departments
- Department for the Aging
- Department of Buildings
- Department of City Planning
- Department of Citywide Administrative Services
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Correction
- Department of Cultural Affairs
- Department of Design and Construction
- Department of Education
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Finance
- Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Department of Homeless Services
- Department of Housing Preservation and Development
- Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Department of Investigation
- Department of Parks and Recreation
- Department of Probation
- Department of Records and Information Services
- Department of Sanitation
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Veterans Services
- Department of Youth and Community Development
- Fire Department
- Law Department
- Police Department
New York City Courts
- Civil Court of the State of New York
- Civil Court
- Small Claims Court
New York City Agencies and Commissions
- Bar Association
- Emergency Management
- Employees' Retirement System
- Housing Authority
- Housing Court
- Mayor’s Office of Contract Services
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings
- Tax Commission
- Office of the New York City Comptroller
Here are some examples of what individuals and companies can do with the help of the City of New York Legal Forms:
- Complete a lease agreement to rent an apartment or house. Before the landlord and tenant sign the contract, it is necessary to fill out a rental application and perform a background check. All these documents protect the interests of the parties in terms of payment and safety of the rented premises used for residential or commercial purposes;
- Whether you are looking for a new job or working for the human resources department of the organization, you can benefit from a variety of employment forms and templates. They let people apply for job vacancies and enter into a contractual relationship with the employer. On the other hand, HR representatives can prepare templates for all employees so that they can request vacation or leave for personal reasons, or terminate the employment of their own volition;
- Submit business documentation to establish the company, make amends to its structure, or shut it down. It is necessary to file numerous applications and statements on behalf of the entity to comply with state laws that govern the company formation, tax filing, issuance of licenses and permits, and you can find necessary forms and templates on our website.
Related Forms and Tags:
This is a document that is used in the state of New York to apply for personal home care and contains information regarding the patient's medical condition.
This document is completed by a tenant and confirms that other tenants in the lease share New York City residence with them.
This is a personal income tax form that must be completed for New York City employees who reside outside of the 5 boroughs as if they resided in New York City and were hired on or after January 4th, 1973.
This document serves as a contract between individuals in the state of New York who wish to sell, convey, or transfer a piece of property.
This is a New York City document you need to file when submitting manual applications to the Borough Office. Its purpose is to improve tracking of all the filed documents and allow the authorities to send you a denial notification electronically, instead of making you go back to the office to take the paperwork.