The regulations of North Dakota can be divided into two groups: state forms and federal forms. While federal regulations are applied all around the country, state regulations maintain certain types of questions and consist of legal forms applied only in the state. For a full list of free North Dakota Legal Forms please check out our library below.
North Dakota State Departments
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Career and Technical Education
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation
- Department of Emergency Services
- Department of Environmental Quality
- Department of Financial Institutions
- Department of Health
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Labor and Human Rights
- Department of Public Instruction
- Department of Transportation
- Department Of Trust Lands
- Game and Fish Department
- Information Technology Department
- Parks and Recreation Department
- Securities Department
- State Seed Department
North Dakota State Courts
North Dakota State Agencies and Commissions
- Job Service North Dakota
- Attorney General's Office
- Commission on Legal Counsel for Indigents
- Office of State Tax Commissioner
- Office of Veterans Affairs
- Secretary of State
North Dakota legal forms are released by different state government authorities which develop them for certain kinds of situations, such as:
- North Dakota court forms are released in order to accompany litigation processes that take place in the state and are supposed to be used when participants of litigation want to present their position to the court, submit proof, make petitions, or other documents that can influence the process;
- North Dakota affidavit forms contain a lot of documents that filers may use when they need to present a confirmed statement to a government agency, an individual, or a company. These statements can include information about refunds, claims, indemnifications, etc.;
- North Dakota tax forms can be used when filers want to file tax returns, apply for tax exemptions and tax refunds, submit documents to receive different types of permits and licenses, request copies of documents, etc. They can also be used when filers want to find out what kinds of taxes they should file and when;
- North Dakota health insurance application forms are supposed to be used to apply for different kinds of health insurance, health coverage, and other types of assistance for certain types of eligible filers.
In addition to the documents mentioned above, state of North Dakota legal forms also contain documents dedicated to employment, environmental protection, agriculture, education, medicine, and more.
Related Forms and Tags:
Filling in this form will allow an individual to collect a small estate from a deceased individual in the state of South Dakota.
With this form, a filer can apply for a North Dakota Certificate of Title, vehicle registration, utility trailer license, permanent trailer plates, etc.
Use this official state form if you need to record the details of the sale and purchase of a vehicle in the state of North Dakota. It establishes the fact of sale and protects both parties from potential disagreements and fraudulent claims in the future.
This document is designed to allow law enforcement agencies to enter into sales contracts with private parties. Abandoned and impounded vehicles are frequently auctioned by government agencies in order to recover the expenses of towing and storage. This specific form is useful if you wish to purchase a vehicle at a low price from a reliable seller.