Download DD Form 1348 DoD Single Line Item Requisition System Document (Manual)
DD Form 1348 Instructions
The DD 1348 form can be completed digitally, by typewriter or with a ballpoint pen. The information in this form is mostly represented with codes.
The document is available in three types of sets: a two-part set, a four-part set, and a six-part set. Each set has its own purpose.
- The two-part form is usually used for requisition follow-up, modification, or cancellation, as well as for tracer requests. This set is applied by the non-automated (manually supplied) ships.
- The main purpose of the four-part form is for making requisition from shore activities.
- The final six-part form is typically applied when it is necessary to make a requisition from other non-automated ships. The same set can also be used for requisitioning from automated ships upon request.
DD 1348 Related Forms
- DD Form 1348-1A, Issue Release/Receipt Document;
- DD Form 1348-2, Issue Release/Receipt Document with Address Label;
- DD Form 1348-5, Notice of Availability/Shipment;
- DD Form 1348-6, DoD Single Line Item Requisition System Document (Manual - Long Form);
- DD Form 1348-7, DoD MILSPETS DFSP Shipment and Receipt Document;
- DD Form 1348-8, DoD MILSPETS: DFSP Inventory Accounting Document and End-Of-Month Report.