DD Form 1348-1A Issue Release / Receipt Document
Fill PDF Online
Fill out online for free
without registration or credit card
What Is DD Form 1348-1A?
DD Form 1348-1A, Issue Release/Receipt Document, is a document used to command a release and shipment of material from stock. The form is used instead of a Material Release Order (MRO) and is considered to be a standard receiving document.
The form - sometimes incorrectly referred to as the DA Form 1348-1A - was last revised by the Department of Defense (DoD) on July 1, 1991. A fillable DD Form 1348-1A version is available for download and digital filing below or can be found on the Executive Services Directorate website.
DD Form 1348-1A Instructions
- The document is obligatory for all shipments to the Department of Defense customers. It is prepared manually or mechanically by the supply or shipping activity in a legible, easy-to-read format.
- A digitally prepared form must include all of the required bar codes. However, if all required data is available via digital image or provided in an automated transaction, the DLA Disposition Services Field Offices transfers must be accompanied by a printed copy of the DD 1348-1A.
- The DD 1348-1A consists of six parts and is filed using a number of standard codes used by all Branches of Service to prepare this form and similar paperwork. It makes possible the use of a single method of documentation for all requisitioners by the source of supply.
- Only Blocks 9, 15, and 27 are mandatory for filing, all other blocks are optional and filled in only if applicable.
- The form can be printed from a single 80-column paper that contains all data that is important to the requisitioner. It is accompanied by a perforated post label, that allows printing consignee addresses and preparing the form simultaneously.
More in-depth instructions can be found through this link.
DD 1348-1A Related Forms:
Download DD Form 1348-1A Issue Release / Receipt Document