Property Request Templates

Looking to make changes to your property or request additional endorsements? Our property request documents are here to help. Whether you need to modify a leased commercial space, add a residential endorsement, or request the change of use of real property, our collection of forms and letters has you covered.

Our property change request draft form can assist you in making modifications to commercial leases or owned properties. If you're in Oregon and need to add a residential endorsement, our request form is designed specifically for that purpose. For military personnel, the AF IMT Form 123 allows you to request a change of use for real property. Similarly, the Request for Federal Excess Personal Property (Fepp) in Utah enables you to request federal surplus items for your property.

If you reside in Manitoba, Canada, our unit alterations request letter can be used to seek permission for modifications in your property.

No matter what kind of property request you have, our comprehensive collection of documents provides the convenience and efficiency you need to navigate the process seamlessly. Whether you're a tenant, property owner, or government agency, we've got the right form for you. Get started on your property request today.




  • Default
  • Name
  • Form number
  • Size

This form is used for submitting a request for repairs at Vibe Property.


This Form is used for requesting a change or addition to a residential endorsement in the state of Oregon.

This document is used to request Federal Excess Personal Property (FEPP) in the state of Utah. FEPP refers to surplus federal property that is no longer needed and can be transferred to eligible organizations or individuals.

Loading Icon