Utah Legal Forms encompass a variety of documents and statements people whose main place of residence is in Utah and organizations whose principal place of business is Utah can prepare to certify their legal intentions or acquire rights and responsibilities that must be confirmed by legal authorities and agencies. See a full list of free Utah Legal Forms in our library below.
Utah State Departments
- Department of Administrative Services
- Department of Agriculture and Food
- Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Commerce Division of Real Estate
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Environmental Quality
- Department of Financial Institutions
- Department of Health
- Department of Heritage and Arts
- Department of Human Resource Management
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Public Safety
- Department of Technology Services
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Veterans and Military Affairs
- Department of Workforce Services
- Department of Workforce Services Unemployment Insurance
- Insurance Department
Utah State Courts
Utah State Agencies and Commissions
- Attorney General
- Labor Commission
- Lieutenant Governor's Office
- Office of the Medical Examiner
- Retirement Systems
- State Board of Education
- State Fire Marshal
- State Tax Commission
Utah Legal Forms by County
- Emery County Housing Authority
- City of Orem Business Licensing
- Salt Lake City Department of Airports
- Utah County Community Development Department
- Utah County Public Works Department
- Weber County Clerk's Office
Here are some examples of what you can do with the help of Utah State Legal Forms:
- Submit tax returns and do it properly using our instructions and guidelines, whether you represent yourself, your relatives and dependents, or your entity;
- Prepare employment documentation for your human resources department. HR employees need to complete numerous forms that outline the rights and responsibilities of the employer and employees, terminate employment contracts, and grant leave and vacation to workers. Job applicants can also benefit from job descriptions and applications they file before they get a job;
- Apply for a new or duplicate certificate of title for your motor vehicle. Additionally, it is highly recommended, and sometimes even required by state laws, to complete a bill of sale when you sell or buy valuable items for a certain consideration - you can find a variety of bills of sale suitable for any kind of transaction on your website;
- File necessary documentation for your business. If you have just set up the company or you need to obtain new permits or change essential details about your company in the public records, you can do all that using forms and applications available for Utah residents.
Related Forms and Tags:
Utah private and public employers may use this official form to inform the government about an individual recently hired by their business.
Utah vehicle owners may use this form to apply for a title, change information on an existing title, or request a permit to dismantle a vehicle.
This is a form that must be filled out and submitted by the owner of a vehicle to apply for a duplicate certificate of title in the state of Utah.
Get this official Utah Bill of Sale that allows a seller and purchaser to exchange a certain amount of money for a motor vehicle. This document is suitable for the sale or purchase of a car, motorcycle, truck, snowmobile or boat in the state.