Oregon Legal Forms cover different purposes for residents of the state in various fields of their activity. Different departments of the state release free Oregon legal forms, and they aim at effective interaction between state citizens and these government authorities. You may find and download these applications on the official website of the appropriate department, but for your convenience, all forms are available on our website. Individuals must fill in and submit these applications to pay taxes, register to vote, and to apply for different benefits. Organizations need these templates to report their sales activity or to reserve an entity name. For a full list of free Oregon Legal Forms please check out our library below.
Oregon State Departments
- Department of Administrative Services
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Aviation
- Department of Consumer and Business Services
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Education
- Department of Energy
- Department of Environmental Quality
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Department of Forestry
- Department of Geology and Mineral Industries
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Justice
- Department of Land Conservation and Development
- Department of Public Safety Standards and Training
- Department of Revenue
- Department of State Lands
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Employment Department
- Judicial Department
- Military Department
- Parks and Recreation Department
- Oregon Water Resources Department
Oregon State Courts
- Circuit Courts (all forms)
Oregon State Agencies and Commissions
- Board of Accountancy
- Board of Dentistry
- Construction Contractors Board
- Health Authority
- Liquor Control Commission
- Public Utility Commission
- Secretary of State
- State Bar
- State Marine Board
- State Police
- Veterinary Medical Examining Board
Oregon Legal Forms by County
- Clackamas County Community Corrections
- Clackamas County Vector Control
- City of Salem Community Development Department
- Yamhill County Community Justice Department
- Lane County County Administration Office
- Lane County Health and Human Services
- Lincoln County Health and Human Services Department
- City of Portland Management and Finance Department
- City of Milwaukie Police Department
- City of Newport Police Department
- City of Newberg Public Works Department
- City of Springfield Public Works Department
There are different Oregon State legal forms:
- Forms created for owners of motor vehicles. These individuals have to complete a template to inform the Motor Vehicle Division (DMV) that they have sold or transferred ownership of their car and to establish the rights of the new owner for the sold vehicle;
- Templates designed for employees and employers. For example, a claimant may need to appeal such decisions as a discharge, suspension, leave of absence, or ability to work. In this case, they have to complete a form to request a hearing on an unemployment insurance benefits administrative decision;
- Forms related to public safety training. If some organization conducts these activities, they have to complete a training roster, where they should indicate their course information, instructor name, attendee information, including their names, number of training hours, and confirmation of training completion. An applicant that wishes to evaluate training is encouraged to fill in a training evaluation form that helps to ensure that private security professionals have been trained consistently and equitably. Use specially designed templates to attest instructor certifications;
Templates connected with the residents' identification. Oregon citizens must complete a specific application to apply for the issuance or renewal of their driver's license or ID card. These documents are used to identify residents of the state.
Related Forms and Tags:
This is a form that has to be completed by residents of the State of Oregon to apply for issuing, replacing, or renewing their driver's license, instruction permit, endorsement, or identification card.
Use this form if you need to record the details of the sale and purchase of a vehicle in the state of Oregon. It establishes the fact of a purchase of a vehicle and protects both parties from potential conflicts and fraudulent claims in the future.
Download this bill of sale in order to inform the DMV that you have sold or transferred ownership of a vehicle. This document shows the agreement of the parties, describes the sold vehicle and protects the seller and the buyer in case any disputes arise after the transaction takes place.
Use this official form to sell and buy mobile (manufactured) homes in Oregon. Both mobile homes and manufactured homes are dwelling without a permanent foundation and are considered personal property, which is transferred with the help of this form.
Individuals who work in restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and similar businesses, and serve alcohol there, are required to get an OLCC Permit in the state of Oregon.
Download this bill of sale in order to document the transfer of a vessel from the seller to the purchaser in Oregon. It is used to prove ownership of the sold boat and to release the previous owner from the liability for the watercraft.