Michigan Legal Forms includes a variety of documents that can be used in different situations by entities set in Michigan and individuals residing in the state. Applications can be accompanied by official instructions released by government authorities that can make the process of completing them easy-going and less time-consuming. For a full list of free Michigan legal forms, please check out our library below.
Michigan State Departments
- Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Department of Attorney General
- Department of Civil Rights
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Education
- Department of Environmental Quality
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Insurance and Financial Services
- Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity
- Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
- Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Technology Management and Budget
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Treasury
Michigan State Courts
- Courts (all forms)
- Court of Appeals
- Court of Claims
- Circuit Court
- District Court
- Juvenile Court
- Probate Court
Michigan State Agencies and Commissions
Michigan Legal Forms by County
- City of Coloma Building Department
- City of Highland Park City Treasurer’s Office
- Charlevoix County County Clerk's Office
- City of Marshall Department of Building Safety
- City of Big Rapids Department of Neighborhood Services
- City of Big Rapids Income Tax Department
- City of Grand Rapids Income Tax Department
- City of Walker Department of Public Works
- City of Flint Finance Department
- City of Lansing Finance Department
- City of Albion Human Resources Department
- City of Ionia Income Tax Department
- City of Muskegon Income Tax Department
- Oakland County Medical Control Authority
- City of Troy Parks and Recreation Department
- City of Troy Police Department
- City of Walker Police Department
- City of Adrian Utilities Department
- Blackman Charter Township Zoning Department
With the use of state of Michigan legal forms filers can answer different questions that may occur in their lives. These questions can include:
- How to buy or sell property in the state of Michigan, how to officially register the deal and the transfer of ownership of the sold item, and what taxes are supposed to be paid after the deal;
- How to register a motor vehicle that has been purchased, what is the time period during which the filer is supposed to register their vehicle, and the list of documents that must be submitted with the application;
- How to apply for a driver’s license or an ID card, what are the requirements for getting the documents, and how the filer should submit their documents.
The documents can provide information on which government authority should be contacted in each case, which original documents are supposed to be attached to the application (if any), and what is the estimated waiting period in each case.
Related Forms and Tags:
Use this form when selling or buying a boat in the state of Michigan. It contains important information about the seller, buyer, and the boat you purchase, as well as details of the transaction. The form was issued by the Michigan Secretary of State and can also be used for mobile homes.
Fill in this legal document if you are the owner of a motor vehicle and a resident of Michigan wishing to obtain a certificate of Title and Registration.
This is a Michigan legal document completed by a business representative to notify authorities about their business undergoing certain changes, sale, or discontinuance.
This is a document developed for individuals who would like to buy or lease a motor vehicle, and want to file for a Michigan certificate of title and registration.
Download this form when you sell or buy a firearm so you may document the fact of the gun transfer. This form contains information for easy identification of the seller, buyer, and the sold firearm. It was issued by the Michigan State Police and is the official form you must use for this kind of transaction.
Form PC598 "Affidavit of Decedent's Successor for Delivery of Certain Assets Owned by Decedent" - Michigan
This type of form is used in Michigan and refers to a formal instrument that gives the heirs of the deceased person the right to access and distribute their assets promptly.
Form PI-087 "Bill of Sale (Christmas Trees, Evergreen Boughs, or Other Wild Trees, Shrubs or Vines or Native Plants)" - Michigan
This is an official form issued by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development. It is completed during the sale or purchase of Christmas trees, evergreen boughs, or other wild trees, shrubs or vines in the state of Michigan.
This form is a coupon used as payment transmittal when paying the state Unemployment Insurance (UI) tax, one of Michigan's taxes that employers must pay.
This is a legal document used by an employer to report information on newly hired employees to the Department of Treasury shortly after the date of hire in the state of Michigan.