Arizona is one of the states that has developed an immensely advanced system of their own state forms. Here filers can find forms dedicated to any area of their life, such as transportation, insurance, employment, real estate, etc. Arizona Legal Forms regulate a wide range of questions, from the most common ones to specific queries.
Apart from the standard forms that can be found in every state, Arizona has adopted several unique policies dedicated to different specific areas. For a full list of free Arizona Legal Forms please check out our library below.
Arizona State Departments
- Department of Administration
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Agriculture Office of the State Veterinarian
- Department of Child Safety
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Economic Security
- Department of Education
- Department of Emergency and Military Affairs
- Department of Environmental Quality
- Department of Environmental Quality Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
- Department of Financial Institutions
- Department of Forestry and Fire Management
- Department of Gaming
- Department of Gaming Boxing & MMA Commission
- Department of Gaming Division of Racing
- Department of Health Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Housing
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Juvenile Corrections
- Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
- Department of Public Safety
- Department of Real Estate
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Veterans Services
- Department of Water Resources
- Game and Fish Department
- State Land Department
Arizona State Courts
Judicial Branch (all forms)
Arizona State Agencies and Commissions
- Attorney General
- Industrial Commission
- Corporation Commission
- Health Care Cost Containment System
- Peace Officer Standards and Training Board
- Secretary of State
- State Board of Pharmacy
Arizona Legal Forms by County
- Apache County Human Resources Department
- Pinal County Air Quality
- City of Phoenix Planning and Development Department
- City of Phoenix Fire Department
- City of Scottsdale Fire Department
- City of Sierra Vista Police Department
- Graham County Recorder's Office
Legal forms for Arizona manage relationships between tenants and landlords, employers and their employees, citizens and governmental agencies, and many other categories of people and entities. Through the use of forms, filers can apply for a change of address, file state taxes, request certain types of training, apply for benefits, etc. Some of the forms are accompanied by official instructions and guidelines from Arizona government agencies.
In addition to this, Arizona maintains a well-developed structure of forms dedicated to environmental protection. Those forms are released by the Department of Environmental Quality of Arizona and cover a variety of inquiries, such as drinking water analysis, medical waste transportation, groundwater system monitoring, etc. The Arizona Department of Water Resources issues forms that maintain the withdrawing of groundwater, well registration and managing, pump installation, and other questions concerning water resource management.
Related Forms and Tags:
This is a state-specific form used to document the transfer of a watercraft from one party to another. It serves as legal proof that the boat was sold and purchased. The form is useful to both parties, the seller and the buyer.
Transaction privilege tax (TPT) is a sales tax levied by the state of Arizona on vendors for the ability to conduct business in the state and this is a document that establishes the basis for state exceptions.
This form is released by Arizona's Department of Revenue and is supposed to be completely filled out and signed by a purchaser, and provided to a seller in order to document the purchase of a physical piece of personal property for resale.
Fill out this form if you would like to apply for a Driver's License in the state of Arizona.
An Arizona Title and Registration Application should be filled in by new residents of the state to register their out-of-state vehicle if they wish to operate it in Arizona.
This is a legal form used in Arizona to document the purchase of a motor vehicle. It was issued by the Arizona Department of Transportation, Motor Vehicle Division in March 2015 and has served as proof of transaction since then. It is a legally binding agreement.
This is an Arizona legal document needed to verify that you were unemployed during the report week and are eligible to receive Arizona Unemployment Insurance or AZUI.
Download this Arizona-specific Advance Directive for Health Care and consult your Area Agency on Aging, a lawyer, or financial planner before signing.
Download this Arizona form to state your wishes in regard to your health care treatment preferences in the event of a possible mental disability.