Download DD Form 1348-7 DoD Milspets DFSP Shipment and Receipt Document
DD Form 1348-7 Instructions
The DD 1348-7 form can be filled in using a computer or printed and completed manually. The paper consists of three parts: Part I is Shipment Information, Part II is Shipping and Receiving Activity Information, and Part III is the Material Receipt.
- Part I includes eleven boxes. It is mostly self-explanatory: this section requires complete data about the shipment. That includes a product code, the NSN, and the unit of issue in Boxes 1, 2, and 3 respectively. Box 4 requires the quantity determination method. The digital version of the form allows choosing the method from a drop-down menu.
- The manually filled form requires specifying if the gross or net is reflected as the shipment quantity.
- Box 5 requires specifying the applicable quantity of the shipment. Box 6 is for the shipment document number. The date of the shipment in MMM DD, YYYY format goes in Box 7.
- Box 8 requires the appropriate method of transportation. Select the appropriate mode of transport from the drop-down menu in Box 8, if using the electronic version. Otherwise, inscribe it manually. Box 9 should contain the cargo or batch number. Boxes 10 and 11 require the dates of the beginning and the end of the shipment upload.
- Part II contains the details about shipping and receiving activities. Box 12 to 16 are divided into two columns: Column A is for the Shipping Activity data and Column B is for the Receiving Activity info. These columns should feature the DFSP name, address, DoDAAC, the point of contact name and phone number for both the Shipping and Receiving Activity. The authorized representative of Shipping DFSP should sign the document and provide the date of signing.
- The Receiving DFSP should specify the verified receipt quantity in Box 18. In the digital version of the form, the difference between the quantity shipped and quantity received will automatically be calculated in Box 19. Otherwise, it should be calculated and entered manually. The same goes for the percentage of the variance specified in Box 20.
- Box 21 should contain the date of receipt. Box 22 is for the receipt quantity determination method. The signature of the authorized representative of the Receiving DFSP and the date go in Boxes 23 and 24 correspondingly. The last Box is reserved for remarks, alternate release information, and other data.
DD 1348-7 Related Forms
- DD Form 1348, DOD Single Line Item Requisition System Document (Manual);
- DD Form 1348-1A, Issue Release/Receipt Document;
- DD Form 1348-2, Issue Release/Receipt Document with Address Label;
- DD Form 1348-5, Notice of Availability/Shipment;
- DD Form 1348-6, DoD Single Line Item Requisition System Document (Manual - Long Form);
- DD Form 1348-8, DoD MILSPETS: DFSP Inventory Accounting Document and End-Of-Month Report.