Consulting Invoice Template
Fill PDF Online
Fill out online for free
without registration or credit card
If you are practicing as a professional consultant, you may require a Consulting Invoice . This is a document that is created upon the completion of a consultation, when you would like to charge a customer for your services. To do this correctly, you need to prepare an Invoice for Consulting Services.
- Consulting Service Invoice.
The invoice will contain a detailed and broken down list of all services provided to the client along with all of the charges involved. As there is a specific structure that invoices must follow, we would highly recommend drafting an Invoice Template for Consulting Services by using one of our Consulting Invoice Templates. These templates contain all of the necessary information and use the correct, appropriate language to make sure that your template sounds and looks professional. Another great advantage of using such templates is that they can be edited to best reflect your business and specific services offered.
A Consulting Invoice template can be downloaded by clicking the link below.
How to Write an Invoice for Consulting Services?
Before sitting down to write your invoice, you should be aware of the structure that should be included in the document. The structure is designed especially so that it follows logical steps and contains all necessary information for the client. This way, the client will be less likely to raise any questions which in turn, means that you will receive payment quicker. Look at the list below to make sure all of the information is included:
- Information about the company. Here you should provide not only contact details but also the business logo, if there is one. This will make your invoice look more professional and tidy;
- Information about the client. In this section you need to include the name and contact details of your customer;
- A unique invoice number that will make it easier to track down payments that have been sent over and those that are still pending;
- Specifics about the services offered. As much detail as possible should be provided in this section including the specific services provided, the quantity of these services and the price. The price can be charged per hour or per service depending on your agreement with the client. Providing all of the relevant information will ensure that the client sees exactly what they are paying for;
- You should also outline the date that the invoice was sent which is important in determining the deadline date;
- Include the deadline date for any payments - this is usually x amount of days after the initial invoice was generated;
- Lay out all of the specific conditions, particularly those regarding payments. The method of payment should be clearly stated as well as an explanation of the consequences that a client can face should they miss a payment;
- Include the final price - this will be the total sum that the client must pay. The final price must take into account any discounts that the customer receives or any deposits that were handed over prior to the service commencing. You should also include tax.
Still looking for a particular template? Take a look at the related templates below:
Download Consulting Invoice Template