Wisconsin Legal Forms encompasses a wide range of legal documents to help you file for business, tax, and personal needs at both the local and state levels. With our free Wisconsin legal forms library you can access resources for documents to help you file wage garnishments for an employee, complete rentals contracts for business or housing properties, and many other situations where government forms are required. Customizable templates are available on each state of Wisconsin form with the most up to date information on how and where to submit them. You can also print these documents at home without the need of a professional tax preparer or lawyer. To access a full list of free Wisconsin Legal Forms please check out our library below.
Wisconsin State Departments
- Department of Administration
- Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
- Department of Children and Families
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Employee Trust Funds
- Department of Financial Institutions
- Department of Health Services
- Department of Justice
- Department of Military Affairs
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Public Instruction
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Safety and Professional Services
- Department of Tourism
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Workforce Development
Wisconsin State Courts
- Court System (all forms)
Wisconsin State Agencies and Commissions
Wisconsin Legal Forms by County
- City of Milwaukee Department of City Development
- Town of Lake Mills Government
- Washington County Highway Department
- Village of Brown Deer Police Department
- Oconto County Survey Department
- Town of Lake Mills Town Government
By using our state of Wisconsin legal forms library you can find help with the following information:
- Exact criteria needed to complete each form and how to tell if you qualify. Frequently these forms are full of complex steps that can sometimes feel contradictory and leaves you unsure if you are completing the correct form. With our Wisconsin legal forms library we list what qualifications must be met for each state and local form.
- Easy to follow instructions to help you complete your form right the first time. No one wants to have a form rejected because of misinterpreting confusing jargon. Our site offers simple to understand instructions so that you can feel confident when completing these forms.
- No more stress wondering if you are sending your completed forms to the right person or address. We constantly update the contacts for these state and local agencies, including the physical and mailing addresses, email addresses, and phone and fax numbers of each department so that you can rest assured that your documentation will be sent to the correct recipient.
Use this form if you live in Wisconsin and are the owner of a vehicle or a vehicle lienholder to replace a vehicle Certificate of Title.
Form MV2928 - or the Wisconsin Vehicle Bill of Sale - is a form released by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation and used to record the sales of motor vehicles within the state.
Form MV2459 is a Bill of Sale used to record the transfer of a junked vehicle in the state of Wisconsin.
This form, also known as the Wisconsin Mobile Home Bill of Sale, is a legal form that accompanies the sale and purchase of a manufactured home within the state of Wisconsin.
Print out this Wisconsin-specific will to pre-organize your health care in a potential scenario, prevent major arguments between your family members, control any necessary medical treatments and procedures and reduce potential extra medical bills.