Download DA Form 67-10-1A Officer Evaluation Report Support Form
DA Form 67-10-1A Instructions
At the beginning of the rating period, the rated officer will be given two copies of the DA 67-10-1A with one belonging to the senior rater and the other to be kept by the officer.
Within 30 days after the beginning of the rating period, the rated soldier will undergo counseling. During the session, the rating officer and rated officer will discuss the scope of the rated Soldier's duty description, performance objectives and set personal developmental goals.
- Parts I through III are administrative and provide identifying information and authentication from all parties involved in the evaluation process.
- Parts IV and V are filled out by the rated officer. Part IV is for describing their duties and responsibilities.
- Part V is more detailed and must include an in-depth self-evaluation of the officer's character, military and professional bearing, fitness, confidence, mental agility, and expertise as well as an overview of leadership skills and achievements.
DA 67-10-1A Related Forms
The DA Form 67-10 series was introduced in 2014 as a replacement to the outdated DA Form 67-9 and consists of the following documents:
- DA Form 67-10-1 (Company Grade Plate (O1-O3; WO1 - CW2) Officer Evaluation Report) (CGP-OER) is used for 2LT through CPT and WO1 through CW2.
- DA Form 67-10-2 (Field Grade Plate (O4-O5; CW3-CW5) Officer Evaluation Report) (FGP-OER) is used to evaluate major (MAJ) through lieutenant colonel (LTC) and chief warrant officer three (CW3) through chief warrant officer five (CW5).
- DA Form 67-10-3 (Strategic Grade Plate (O6) Officer Evaluation Report) (SGP-OER) is used when evaluating colonel (COL) performance.
- DA Form 67-10-4 (Strategic Grade Plate General Officer Evaluation Report) (GOR-OER) is used with brigadier generals (BG) or higher.