Fill PDF Online
Fill out online for free
without registration or credit card
When you are ready to move on from your current job you will want to write a Two Weeks Notice Letter as a professional way to let your work know you will be leaving. This letter can be sent either by email or delivered in person, so long as you provide your employer two weeks of notice to help them prepare for the adjustment. A Two Weeks Notice Sample Letter can be found through the link below.
To write a Two Weeks Notice Letter you will want to include the following:
- Your name, contact information, and date.
- Your supervisor's name and title. The name and address of your company.
- Opening salutation.
- Begin the letter by clearly outlining that this letter serves as your official resignation and restate today's date.
- You do not need to go explain why you are leaving or your future plans.
- Avoid any negative statements or criticizing the business. You may need to use them as a reference in the future and will want to leave them on a positive note.
- Close by stating when your last date of work will be and that you can assist with the transition during your remaining time.
Not what you were looking for? Check out these related letters: