Whether an individual is considering how to legitimize their business or how to file their taxes properly, Massachusetts Legal Forms will answer all of their questions. With the extensive amount of information on different subjects that might come up in everyday life, the applications will guide Massachusetts’ citizens and provide assistance during their required interactions with state government organizations. For a full list of free Massachusetts legal forms, please check out our library below.
Massachusetts State Departments
- Department of Agricultural Resources
- Department of Career Services
- Department of Children and Families
- Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Department of Correction
- Department of Criminal Justice Information Services
- Department of Developmental Services
- Department of Early Education and Care
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Department of Energy Resources
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Fire Services
- Department of Fish and Game
- Department of Higher Education
- Department of Housing and Community Development
- Department of Industrial Accidents
- Department of Labor Relations
- Department of Labor Standards
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Public Safety
- Department of Public Utilities
- Department of Revenue
- Department of State Police
- Department of Telecommunications and Cable
- Department of Transitional Assistance
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Transportation Registry of Motor Vehicles
- Department of Unemployment Assistance
- Department of Veterans' Services
- Department of Youth Services
Massachusetts State Courts
- Judicial Branch (all forms)
- Appeals Court
- District Court
- Housing Court
- Superior Court
- Trial Court of Massachusetts
- Juvenile Court Department
- Land Court Department
- Probate and Family Court Department
Massachusetts State Agencies and Commissions
- Comptroller of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Board of Public Accountancy
- Boat and Recreation Vehicle Registration and Titling Bureau
- Environmental Police
- National Guard
- Operational Services Division
- Registry of Motor Vehicles
- Registry of Vital Records and Statistics
- Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Massachusetts Legal Forms by County
- Boston Municipal Court Department
- City of Boston Registry Division
- City of Chelsea Police Department
- Town of Paxton Police Department
- Town of Easton Recreation Department
- Essex County Sheriff's Department
State of Massachusetts legal forms are developed with regards to the needs of residents by different state authorities, they can include:
- The Massachusetts Department of Revenue is responsible for issuing applications that are supposed to be used by individuals and entities when they want to fulfill their state tax obligations and everything connected with that;
- The Massachusetts Department of Transportation releases forms that can be used when filers want to register their motor vehicles, request license plates, receive a copy of a crash report, and other documents dedicated to motor vehicles;
- The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education has forms that accompany the education process in the state and can be used in educational organizations, which include elementary school, middle school, high school, etc.;
- The Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Massachusetts Department of Mental Health create and manage documents connected with medical insurance, as well as documents that can be used by state hospitals, nursing homes, and other medical facilities.
In addition to the documents described above, filers can use forms dedicated to their employment, environment protection, court documents, and others.
Related Forms and Tags:
This is a Massachusetts legal document presented by a retailer to a merchant from whom the retailer is buying merchandise to resell it later in the regular course of business and is needed to avoid paying sales tax twice.
Use this state-specific document if you need to register your vehicle in Massachusetts. You have to present this form to your insurance company for proper stamping. It is normally the dealer who provides you with the filled out form and the supporting documentation.
Form MVU-26 "Affidavit in Support of a Claim for Exemption From Sales or Use Tax for a Motor Vehicle Transferred Within a Family" - Massachusetts
This is a specific Motor Vehicle Sales and Use (MVU) Tax Form, upon which a new owner of a vehicle may get a tax exemption from a sales or use tax, if they received an automobile from a prior owner who is a family member.
Form MVU-24 "Affidavit in Support of a Claim for Exemption From Sales or Use Tax for a Motor Vehicle Transferred as a Gift" - Massachusetts
This is a Motor Vehicle Sales and Use (MVU) Tax Form, which is used in Massachusetts when a donee needs to verify they are exempt from paying tax on a received vehicle as a gift from a non-family member.
Form MVU-29 "Affidavit in Support of a Claim for Exemption From Sales or Use Tax for a Motor Vehicle Purchased Outside of Massachusetts" - Massachusetts
This is a one-page form to request exemption of the Massachusetts state sales and use tax for motor vehicles that are purchased outside of Massachusetts.
This is the official state form you must complete when selling or buying a vehicle or boat in the state of Massachusetts. It is issued by the Massachusetts Division of Law Enforcement and contains important information about the seller, buyer, and the vehicle or boat you are purchasing, as well as details of the transaction.
This form is the official state template issued by the Massachusetts Division of Law Enforcement to record a legal sale and purchase of any off-highway vehicle (OHV). It is used to verify and confirm the sale of the vehicle made for off-road use.