Fill PDF Online
Fill out online for free
without registration or credit card
When it is time to expand your workforce, you will first need to submit a request to the head of your department or company for approval to hire a new employee. Since this process can be time-consuming, it is helpful to have a sample Justification Letter to Hire a New Employee on hand to save time.
- Sample Justification Letter for Additional Staff.
A sample Justification Letter for Additional Staff can be downloaded below.
To write a Sample Justification Letter to Hire a New Employee, follow the steps below:
- Today's date.
- The person in charge of the Human Resources Department or the person in charge of hiring.
- Your company's name and address.
- Opening salutations.
- Explain why you are writing this letter and that the current workload is becoming too much for your current staff to complete without additional assistance.
- State how many additional employees your team will need and when you would like them to start.
- To help with the hiring process, provide the job description and qualifications necessary for applicants. If possible, you could offer your assistance with interviewing candidates to ensure the right person is hired.
- Close with your name, job title, and department.
Haven't found the sample you're looking for? Take a look at the related samples and templates below: