Colorado Legal Forms are developed for the convenience of residents of the state and are used to solve various tasks in different fields of activity. You may find a list of free Colorado legal forms created for individuals and companies. These forms are developed by the state departments to which they must be submitted and have a strictly defined format and filing rules. The rules for completing forms are usually indicated in the form fields, on a separate sheet, or in a separate attached file with instructions.
For a full list of free Colorado Legal Forms, please check out our library below.
Colorado State Departments
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Education
- Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- Department of Higher Education
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Labor and Employment
- Department of Law
- Department of Local Affairs
- Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Personnel and Administration
- Department of Public Health and Environment
- Department of Public Safety
- Department of Regulatory Agencies
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Treasury
Colorado State Courts
Colorado State Agencies and Commissions
- Office of Economic Development and International Trade
- Secretary of State
- State Directory of New Hires
- General Assembly
Colorado Legal Forms by County
- City and County of Denver Assessor's Office
- City and County of Denver Office of the Clerk and Recorder
- City and County of Denver Treasury Division
- Boulder County Coroner's Office
- Town of Frisco Department of Finance
- City of Brighton Finance Department
- City of Colorado Springs Finance Department
- City of Delta Finance Department
- City of Glenwood Springs Finance Department
- City of Greenwood Village Finance Department
- City of Thornton Finance Department
- Town of Avon Finance Department
- City and County of Broomfield Performance and Internal Audit Department
- Washington County Planning & Zoning Department
- City of Boulder Planning and Development Services
- City of Sterling Public Works Department
- Washington County Road and Bridge Department
There are different state of Colorado legal forms:
- Forms created for individuals. As a resident of the state, if you want to register to vote, there is a specific form that applicants can fill out to be eligible to vote in a primary or any other election A resident of Colorado should also use a specific form to report a change of address;
- Forms developed for employers. Some businesses have to complete a template to correct worker wages misreported under an incorrect social security number (SSN), or submit a form to apply for unemployment insurance account and determine employer liability;
- Forms used in transportation. These kinds of templates are created for a transferor and transferee to record receipt of new equipment, its disposal or transfer, and to provide a description of every transferred item, including its serial number and purchase price. You may also need a pre-approved product evaluation request, containing a product name, its description, information about the manufacturer, and the statement that this product is acceptable for use. A transport permit application has also been developed and is issued on an annual or single basis depending on the circumstances;
- Forms connected with vehicles. You may need a template that gives your representative the power to pledge, sell, or otherwise dispose of your motor vehicle.
Related Forms and Tags:
Form 35 is an agreement between a health professional and a custodian in Colorado. The parties agree on the confidential treatment of chemicals, to which 10 clauses of the agreement give a detailed explanation.
This form is required for any retail establishment within the state of Colorado and must be filed every quarter, even if no tax has been collected or no tax is due.
This form is used by Colorado employers to report Colorado W-2 income taxes that have been withheld from employee pay.
This is a legal document whose purpose is to provide an appointed individual or entity with the legal right to represent the grantor in the state of Colorado.
This is an application developed by the Colorado Department of Revenue. The form is used to report subtractions from Federal Taxable Income.
Download this official form to fill it out every time you buy or sell a watercraft in the state of Colorado. It is a legally binding agreement that constitutes a proof of payment during the boat transfer.