Missouri Legal Forms represent a wide variety of customizable templates and state-issued forms residents of Missouri can fill out at their own discretion to confirm their legal rights or acquire obligations. It is necessary to prepare correct forms and documents to protect your interests, interests of your family and business, and retain your tangible and intangible property.
Tired of your job, want to find new employment and do it the right way? Need to sell a car or boat you no longer use? Or maybe, you just won the lottery and think about drafting a new will to distribute your belongings? The State of Missouri Legal Forms will help you do this and much more. On our website, you will find forms approved by legal authorities and templates you can customize on your own by adding and removing sections and paragraphs that do not apply to your particular situation. For a full list of free Missouri Legal Forms please check out our library below.
Missouri State Departments
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce and Insurance
- Department of Conservation
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Economic Development
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Department of Health and Senior Services
- Department of Higher Education
- Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Public Safety
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Transportation
Missouri State Courts
Missouri State Agencies and Commissions
- Attorney General
- Division of Credit Unions
- Division of Finance
- Office of Administration
- Secretary of State
Missouri Legal Forms by County
- City of St. Louis Collector of Revenue
- City of St. Louis Department of Public Utilities
- City of St. Louis Personnel Department
- City of St. Louis Sheriff's Department
- St. Louis County Department of Public Works
- St. Louis County Department of Revenue
- St. Louis County Health Department
- City of Riverside Community & Economic Development Department
- Warren County Health Department
- City of Manchester Planning and Zoning Commission
- Cape Girardeau County Recorder of Deeds
- City of Kansas City Water Services
You will be able to benefit from various applications, affidavits, letters, and agreements that cover the following topics:
- Selling and buying valuable items, including real estate, motor vehicles, and firearms;
- Filing documentation to establish your entity and comply with existing Missouri laws;
- Preparing tax documentation, whether you represent yourself or act on behalf of your company, claiming tax exemption and requesting tax clearance;
- Obtaining a certificate of employment for minors and applying for a job in different industries;
- Applying for licenses and permits you need for your business.
Related Forms and Tags:
If you are a resident of the state of Missouri you may use this formal document to obtain a motor vehicle title and license.
Use this document to inform the Department of Revenue that you transferred ownership of a vehicle. This legal notice demonstrates the agreement of the parties, protects the seller and the purchaser in case any disputes occur after the sale, and proves the payment was made.
This form is the official state template issued by the Missouri Department of Revenue. It is used to verify and confirm the sale of a vehicle or a boat. It also provides essential information about the car/boat and the terms and conditions of sale.