North Carolina Legal Forms cover a wide range of questions that are regulated by the state government. They add special documents, as well as provide substitute applications to some of the federal government forms. Some of them are accompanied by official instructions that provide explanations on their purpose, who can use the forms, where to submit them, how to fill them out, and other queries. For a full list of free North Carolina Legal Forms please check out our library below.
North Carolina State Departments
- Department of Administration
- Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Environmental Quality
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Justice
- Department of Labor
- Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Department of Natural and Cultural Resources
- Department of Public Instruction
- Department of Public Safety
- Department of Revenue
- Department of State Treasurer
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Transportation Division of Motor Vehicles
North Carolina State Courts
- Court System (all forms).
- Business Court
- Court of Appeals
- District Court
- Superior Court
- Supreme Court
North Carolina State Agencies and Commissions
North Carolina Legal Forms by County
- Anson County Department of Social Services
- Wake County Environmental Services
- City of Eden Finance & Human Resources Department
- Town of Selma Fire Department
- Town of Biscoe Parks and Recreation Department
- Forsyth County Register of Deeds
- Stanly County Tax Administration Department
- Town of Atlantic Beach Town Government
- Town of Lake Waccamaw Town Government
- City of Charlotte Water Department
Legal Forms for North Carolina are issued by different government authorities that deal with different issues and services. These authorities include a large number of departments such as:
- The North Carolina Department of Public Safety maintains all of the services connected with the safety of people and develops documents in order to protect them from discrimination, assaults, and other harmful activities;
- The North Carolina Department of Revenue manages tax questions, which include the specifics of how to file tax returns, how to refund different types of taxes, which taxes are supposed to be filed in the state and when, who should file sales and use tax, etc.;
- The North Carolina Department of Transportation regulates questions connected with motor vehicles and issues forms that filers can use to apply for a title, duplicate title, different types of license plates, driver’s medical certification, etc.;
- The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Resources is in control of a lot of processes, such as adoption, health checks, rehabilitation programs, it also maintains different medical facilities and publishes forms for their use.
With the help of documents released by North Carolina departments, filers can receive support and clarification they apply for.
Related Forms and Tags:
This is a form issued by the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles to help legal motor vehicle owners get a duplicate car title, if the original one was never received or lost.
Fill out this form to calculate all assets that would be distributed as an inheritance. This form is necessary for assessing all property and funds of an Estate in the state of North Carolina and accounting for any outstanding debts or loans that must be paid.
Form E-585 "Nonprofit and Governmental Entity Claim for Refund State, County, and Transit Sales and Use Taxes" - North Carolina
This is a North Carolina legal document used to request semiannual refunds of sales and use taxes paid on direct purchases and leases of tangible property and services from the Department of Revenue.
This Workplace Violence Incident Report is from North Carolina. It is a two-page Department of Public Safety form with detailed information fields for the reason and type of an incident.
This is a legal document that the seller of a vehicle gives to the purchaser of a vehicle, to inform the latter of any body or structural damage. When selling a vehicle in North Carolina you need to prepare a damage disclosure.
Fill out this form if you wish to buy or sell a boat in the state of North Carolina. It allows you to record important details pertinent to the watercraft transfer. The document is accepted by all government bodies in North Carolina as proof of sale.
This is a document that is used by employers in the state of North Carolina to report information about their employees who have been newly hired, rehired, or have returned to work.
This legal document is used to transfer ownership of personal property. It is signed by a private enterprise and the North Carolina Department of Transportation to give the latter the ownership of various kinds of personal property.