Sample Letter of Recommendation for Nursing School From Coworker
Fill PDF Online
Fill out online for free
without registration or credit card
What Is a Letter of Recommendation for Nursing School From a Coworker?
If you are interested in attending nursing school, part of your application process will include letters of recommendation, which can include coworkers from your current place of work. To make it easier for them to complete your request, you will want to make a Letter of Recommendation for Nursing School from a coworker.
You will want to make sure that this person highlights your skills from both a professional and medical standpoint since this will be reviewed during your application process. This will allow you to show them what information will need to be included in the letter to save them time and questions about how to proceed. A Sample Letter of Recommendation for Nursing School from a coworker can be downloaded below.
How to Write a Letter of Recommendation for Nursing School From a Coworker?
To create a template for a Letter of Recommendation for Nursing School from a coworker, you will want to include the following information:
- The date.
- Opening salutations (if you know the name of the head of the school's department, provide it for the writer in the greeting).
- Have the writer introduce who they are (job title and years in the position or at the organization) and how they know you at your current place of work. Here you will want the writer to talk about your years of experience, skills, work ethic, and personality. This section should be about one to two paragraphs in length and give the reader a clear idea of who you are as a medical worker.
- Ask them to include one to two examples of times you have gone above and beyond your normal job duties to help a patient or fellow caregiver. You will want these examples to highlight not just your work ethic, but your skillset as well to demonstrate that you will be a valuable asset at the nursing school you hope to attend.
- Concluding paragraph where the writer will reiterate your strengths as a medical professional and any final additional details they wish to include. You will also want them to provide contact information where they can be reached in case the admissions reader will want to reach out to them as they review your application.
- Closing salutation.
- The writer's name, job title, name of medical office, and work phone number.
Related Letter Templates:
Download Sample Letter of Recommendation for Nursing School From Coworker