Customer Complaint Form
Fill PDF Online
Fill out online for free
without registration or credit card
What Is a Customer Complaint Form?
A Customer Complaint Form is a form that should be filled in by a customer to describe their complaint about the product purchased or service rendered. This form should be submitted to the manufacturer or seller of these goods or services. A Customer Complaint Form template can be downloaded below.
- Customer Service Complaint Form.
The reasons for the customer complaint may be the following: unsatisfying quality of the purchased goods, the occurrence of functional problems and malfunctions, or pricing issues. Some companies establish a standard Customer Service Complaint Form, which they provide to their customers to fill in.
The information collected using this form allows the company to analyze consumer complaints, get actual feedback on the company's performance, identify competitive advantages and disadvantages, improve the quality of goods or services, customer support, and service education programs.
How to Make a Customer Complaint Form?
A Customer Complaint Form should include the following:
- The customer should enter their personal details, such as their name, phone number, address, and email.
- Information about the product that is the subject of the complaint. Enter the invoice or receipt number, product article, and its description. If you complain about the quality of the service provided, specify its type and description.
- The place of purchase or the location where the service was provided. Indicate the nature of the complaint. For example, for hotel service, it may be the following: employee behavior, cleanliness of facilities, housekeeping facilities, and quality of food. The other service-related reasons to complain usually are a violation of delivery terms, broken packaging, dissatisfaction with the advice of sales consultants, and long waiting in the queue.
- Specify the description of the complaint on the space provided. The customer should describe events in the order in which they occurred. Specify any names, phone numbers, and give a full description of the problem, including the amounts and dates of any transactions. The product's expiration date or warranty period should be entered.
- Indicate the desired resolution and actions to be taken after the complaint has been reviewed.
- Specify how they would like to be contacted: by mail, email, or phone.
- The customer must sign the form and enter the date of completion.
This form may contain space for notes from the employee responsible for processing the complaint. This person can specify the date of receiving the complaint, indicate the department where it has been forwarded to, and provide a description of measures taken.
The Customer Complaint Form may also contain a notification of the terms and conditions for processing the complaint, such as the number of business days allowed to respond.
Related Forms and Templates:
Download Customer Complaint Form