Louisiana Legal Forms refer to a variety of formal documents that affect the legal rights and obligations of individuals and entities located in the State of Louisiana. Whether you are looking for a real estate deed or service contract, need to receive medical treatment or do your taxes, our guide of official forms and customizable templates will be useful for you. You will be able to complete forms issued and approved by Louisiana authorities and templates you can modify to suit your particular needs. Once the documentation is prepared, you can file it with a relevant agency or keep it for your own records.
See a full list of free Louisiana Legal Forms by checking out our library below.
Louisiana State Departments
- Department of Administration
- Department of Agriculture & Forestry
- Department of Children and Family Services
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Culture, Recreation, and Tourism
- Department of Economic Development
- Department of Education
- Department of Environmental Quality
- Department of Health
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Public Safety
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Transportation and Development
- Department of Treasury
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Wildlife and Fisheries
Louisiana State Courts
- Judicial Branch (all forms)
- Family Court
- Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the District of Louisiana
Louisiana State Agencies and Commissions
- Louisiana Association of Tax Administrators
- Louisiana Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority
- Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement and Administration of Criminal Justice
- Louisiana Lottery Corporation
- Louisiana New Hire Reporting
- Louisiana Real Estate Commission
- Louisiana Secretary of State
- Louisiana State Police
- Louisiana Workforce Commission
Louisiana Legal Forms by County
- DeSoto Parish Clerk's Office
- Lafayette Parish Clerk of Court
- City of Baton Rouge Finance Department
- City of Minden Clerk's Office
- Webster Parish Sales & Use Tax Commission
It is necessary to familiarize yourself with legal documents and get your affairs and finances in order. There is no need to contact a professional lawyer - you can draft, print out, and submit any legal form yourself. Keep your documentation and papers up to date and protect your interests and the interests of the entity you own or represent. Whatever situation occurs in your life, you can refer to Louisiana State Legal Forms:
- Buy and sell real property, vehicles, and other valuable items with the help of applicable bills of sale;
- Make a decision regarding the distribution of your assets after your death;
- Formalize your lease before you become a landlord or find a new residence for yourself and your family;
- Apply for required licenses, permits, and certificates for your business and earn money via providing services or supplying customers with goods;
- Find the best employee for your company or obtain employment.
Related Forms and Tags:
This is a formal document signed by the seller and purchaser of the real estate situated in Louisiana.
This form serves the purpose of determining major health care-related decisions in the state of Louisiana in case the person becomes temporarily or permanently severely disabled and is no longer able to make decisions.
Use this official state-issued form to record the transfer of a watercraft and motor from a seller to a buyer. This document supports the fact of the sale and provides basic details of the deal. This document was released by the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries.
Download this printable form, which is used to record the sale of a vehicle in the state of Louisiana. The document was released by the Louisiana Department of Public Safety and Corrections and is part of mandatory documentation signed during the sale of any kind of vehicle within the state.