Where Can I Get Free New York State Legal Forms?
While some inquiries in the state of New York can be solved with the help of federal forms that can be used all over the country, others require a more particular approach. There are a lot of questions that are managed by the state government and thus should be resolved with legal forms that regulate processes in a particular state. New York Legal Forms include thousands of forms dedicated to different questions, such as employment matters, healthcare, litigation documents, property-related applications, and others. For a full list of free New York Legal Forms please check out our library below.
New York State Departments
- Department of Agriculture and Markets
- Department of Civil Service
- Department of Corrections and Community Supervision
- Department of Environmental Conservation
- Department of Financial Services
- Department of Health
- Department of Labor
- Department of Law
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Department of Public Service
- Department of State
- Department of Taxation and Finance
- Department of Transportation
New York State Courts
- Unified Court System (all forms)
- Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- Family Court of the State of New York
- Surrogate's Court of the State of New York
New York State Agencies and Commissions
- Attorney General
- Bar Association
- Board of Elections
- Board of Law Examiners
- Business Services Center
- Division of Homeland Security & Emergency Services
- Donate Life Registry
- Education Department
- Gaming Commission
- Homes and Community Renewal
- Office for People With Developmental Disabilities
- Office of Children and Family Services
- Office of General Services
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- Office of Victim Services
- State Police
- Workers' Compensation Board
New York Legal Forms by County
- Village of Westhampton Beach Department of Building and Zoning
- City of Peekskill Building Department
- Town of Greenville Building Department
- Town of Patterson Building Department
- Niagara County Civil Service
- Niagara County Human Resources Department
- Monroe County Civil Service Commission
- Monroe County Clerk's Office
- Monroe County Department of Human Resources
- Wyoming County Clerk Office's
- Cayuga County Clerk's Office
- Oneida County Clerk's Office
- Suffolk County Clerk's Office
- Suffolk County Department of Health Services
- Suffolk County Department of Labor, Licensing & Consumer Affairs
- Suffolk County District Court
- Suffolk County Water Authority
- Town of Clayton Clerk's Office
- Village of Amityville Clerk's Office
- Chemung County Clerk’s Office
- Chemung County Health Department
- Town of Camillus Code Enforcement Office
- Town of LaGrange Community Development Department
- Dutchess County Department of Behavioral & Community Health
- Allegany County Department of Civil Service
- Allegany County Department of Health
- Putnam County Department of Health
- Westchester County Department of Public Safety
- Onondaga County Department of Social Services - Economic Security
- Nassau County Family Court
- Warren County Fire Prevention and Building Code Enforcement Department
- Town of Islip Housing Authority
- City of Long Beach Office of the City Clerk
- Broome County Office of the New York State Comptroller Records Access Office
- Queens County Supreme Court
- Town of Seneca Falls Town Government
- Village of Port Chester Village Clerk
- Village of Cold Spring Village Clerk & Treasurer's Office
- City of Oneida Water Department
With the help of New York State legal forms filers can find answers to many queries, such as:
- When to file tax returns and which documents can be used to support them, how to apply for tax exemptions and tax refunds, what kind of taxes can a company or an individual be exempt from, what kind of documents can be submitted to the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance;
- How to register a motor vehicle and apply for a title, how to renew a motor vehicle registration and which documents should be attached to the application, how to apply for duplicate plates, driving permit, driver’s license, ID card, and other documents issued by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles;
- Who can give consent on behalf of an underaged worker, how to report an incident, an injury, or an illness that has happened in a workplace, how self-employed individuals can file their reports, and other questions that are regulated by the New York State Department of Labor;
- Where an individual can apply for health insurance, what to do if an individual has lost their prescription, how to receive a permit for a public gathering, and other documents released by the New York State Department of Health.
Individuals and entities can find paper copies of the forms they need in the New York State department’s offices or obtain all of them online on our website.
Related Forms and Tags:
This is a document issued to those individuals who live in the state of New York and want to register a vehicle, renew their registration, get a title, transfer plates, etc.
This form is used in New York State to apply for a learner's permit, driver's license, or non-driver ID. It can also be used to renew a person's license or non-driver ID.
This is a formal statement prepared by New York residents, individuals and entities alike, that want to register their vehicles with the help of their authorized representatives in the state of New York.
This is a tax return used by New York-based companies to notify the authorities about the total amount of sales of goods, purchases, and credits every quarter of the year.
Form NYS100 "New York State Employer Registration for Unemployment Insurance, Withholding, and Wage Reporting" - New York
This is a form that should be completed by business employers or household employers of domestic services to register for Unemployment Insurance.
Fill out this document to record the details of a vehicle sale in the state of New York. The same form is used to document the transfer of a vessel. It is the official State of New York Bill of Sale released by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles.
This form is used in matters relating to Unemployment Insurance for an employer in the state of New York.
Form DTF-802 "Statement of Transaction - Sale or Gift of Motor Vehicle, Trailer, All-terrain Vehicle (Atv), Vessel (Boat), or Snowmobile" - New York
This form is a legal document signed in New York State when a vehicle is received as a gift or when sales tax was not collected at the time of the transaction.
This is a legal document signed by a patient that gives consent to the release of health information within the state of New York.
These instructions are used by New York individuals to fill out Form DS-3.1, Annual Affidavit of Compliance.
This form contains official instructions for Form IT-201, along with Forms IT-195 and IT-201-ATT.
This is a form used by the residents of New York to request a specific mode of transportation which is necessary because they are unable to use public transportation to go to school, places of worship, stores, etc.
This is a legal document a garageman must use in the state of New York to notify a vehicle or vessel owner and any known lienholder of the intention to sell the property in question, to recover the costs of towing, storage, and repairs.
This is one of the documents you need to fill out when applying for Public Health Insurance Programs in the state of New York.
Form DOH-4359 "Physician's Order for Personal Care/Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services" - New York
This form can be used by individuals who would like to apply for certain types of assistance in the state of New York, such as home care, help with skilled or personal tasks, housekeeping, etc.
Use this application to specify how much tax needs to be withheld from an employee's pay. It is supposed to be filled out by an individual who works in New York State (New York City and Yonkers) and given to their employer.
Form ST-119.1 "New York State and Local Sales and Use Tax - Exempt Organization - Exempt Purchase Certificate" - New York
This form allows you to purchase tax-free products that are normally subject to sales tax. It is a state-specific document issued by the New York state (NY State Department of Taxation and Finance).
New York State entities who want to be exempted from liability to carry their workers' compensation or disability benefits insurance may use this form to apply for the exemption.
For individuals that reside in the state of New York, this type of form is a legal document that allows an individual inheriting a small estate to become the new legal owner after the decedent has passed away.
This document is a record-keeping resource used in the state of New York for all commercial and non-commercial drivers to track the total number of hours spent on each shipment journey that will be used by each driver.