Printable Wedding Checklist Templates
What Is a Wedding Checklist?
A Wedding Checklist is a written list of tasks that must be carried out before the wedding day and during the ceremony and items to order and purchase to ensure the celebration is set up the way the soon-to-be spouses want. This document may be prepared by a bride or groom that chooses to be in charge of the celebration, their friend trusted to organize the party, or a professional planner hired to monitor the preparation and supervise the events of the wedding event.
- Wedding Planning Checklist.
For a full list of Wedding Checklist templates please check out our library below.
Wedding Checklist Template Types
- A Wedding Registry Checklist is going to be indispensable for the newlyweds that want to ask their guests to buy gifts that will be useful for the married couple - whether the bride and groom are young or they are moving to a new place, they should make their present preferences known with the help of a checklist often shared online;
- A Wedding Day Checklist will help the bride, groom, and the person they appointed as their wedding planner not to forget anything during the day of the ceremony - you will be able to monitor the appropriate timeline of the event and see whether all essential items are available;
- Wedding Decor Checklist. Flowers, place cards, lighting, ring pillow, drapes and tents, linens and napkins - everything that will make your wedding ceremony special and memorable for you and your guests should be recorded in a document that may also contain the names of vendors and the value of the items you purchase for the event;
- Wedding Coordinator Checklist. This document should be prepared and updated by the individual hired to oversee all the matters related to the wedding celebration - you can create a simple Wedding Checklist and complete it taking into account the wishes of every engaged couple that needs your services;
- Wedding Budget Checklist. Usually, the first Checklist for a Wedding to be drafted especially if your finances are limited, this template will allow you to allocate the funds correctly and figure out whether you need to borrow money to ensure your event goes smoothly.
What Do You Need for a Wedding Checklist?
Here are some tips you may use when drafting a simple Wedding Checklist for the upcoming ceremony:
- Be careful with the timing - obviously, you will need to determine the budget weeks and months before the event while a last-minute Wedding Checklist can be composed a week or even a day before the party to remind you about every minute detail you need to take care of.
- It is recommended to have several checklists available - do not put everything related to the wedding in one document. Besides, a digital version is preferable - it is easier to edit it and share with the people making decisions about the celebration. A printed-out checklist will be convenient only for your personal use.
- Consider separating different wedding tasks following the timeline you have established. It will allow you to avoid delays, and you will not have to arrange everything at short notice. For instance, you need to select and book a venue months before the party while it is possible to postpone ordering a custom guestbook or gift cards for the guests.
- Make space for remarks, important telephone numbers, and even links to vendor websites and pictures you may refer to in order to develop your own unique vision of the ceremony in your checklist - do not pile all the details in one table, the checklist should be a visual tool you can review quickly.
Related Forms and Topics: