Name Change Forms and Templates

Name Change Forms are legal documents used to request a change of name. These forms are typically used when an individual wants to legally change their name, whether it is due to marriage, divorce, adoption, or personal reasons. The forms allow individuals to officially document their desire to change their name and provide the necessary information for the legal process to take place.




  • Default
  • Name
  • Form number
  • Size

This form is used for adults in Vermont who want to legally change their name. It is a petition that must be completed and filed with the court.


This document is for residents of New Hampshire who want to legally change their name. The form NHJB-2175-FPE is used to petition the court for this name change.

Loading Icon