Florida Legal Forms are formal documents used to prove the scope and restrictions of Florida residents' rights, privileges, and liabilities. Whether you need a bill of sale to finalize the purchase of an expensive item or are looking for applications and certificates that will let you start your own business, our guide of templates and forms will be of use to you. It is possible to download legal forms, fill them out, and present them to relevant authorities or keep them for your personal records as confirmation of your intentions. Individuals and companies alike can benefit from a wide variety of forms available on our website and exercise their rights to the full extent.
Check out our library below to see a full list of free Florida Legal Forms.
Florida State Departments
- Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Department of Business & Professional Regulation
- Department of Children and Families
- Department of Citrus
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Economic Opportunity
- Department of Education
- Department of Elder Affairs
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Financial Services
- Department of Health
- Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Department of Law Enforcement
- Department of Law Enforcement Alcohol Testing Program
- Department of Management Services
- Department of Management Services Florida Retirement System
- Department of Military Affairs
- Department of Revenue
- Department of State (Secretary of State)
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Florida State Courts
Florida State Agencies and Commissions
- Agency For Health Care Administration
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Florida Board of Osteopathic Medicine
- Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- State Boxing Commission
Florida Legal Forms by County
- Broward County Board of County Commissioners
- Highlands County Building Department
- Martin County Building Department
- City of Miami Beach City Government
- Clay County Clerk of Court
- City of Miami Gardens Code Enforcement & Business Licensing Department
- Orange County Comptroller
- Brevard County County Government
- Orange County Government
- Miami-Dade County Drug Court
- City of Orlando Economic Development Department
- Volusia County Growth and Resource Management Department
- Volusia County Clerk of the Circuit Court
- City of Williston Human Resources Department
- Palm Beach County Public Safety Department
- Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
- Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office
Legal documents have become a big part of our lives, and any person can draft a document that will be considered legal, accepted by authorities, and recognized as evidence by courts in case of disputes or disagreements. Do you need to plan for the future and bequeath your house to your children? Do you want to claim tax deductions and reduce the amount of money you owe to the state authorities? Do you want to protect your interests as an employer or employee? You will be able to do so and save time and money by downloading state of Florida Legal Forms - some of them are official which means they were authorized by agencies, while others are templates and can be modified to suit your legal needs and special circumstances.
Related Forms and Tags:
This form must be filled in by individuals before beginning to perform activities subject to taxes and fees in the state of Florida.
This is a legal document used to inform the Florida Department of Revenue (DOR) about the total number of all employees who performed services or received pay, their gross, excess, and taxable wages.
This form is a Florida legal document completed for the estates of decedents who died on or after January 1, 2005, if the estate does not require the filing of a federal estate tax return.
This document can be used in the state of Florida to verify the eligibility for public assistance of an individual based on information about their income or employment.
This is a formal document Florida residents and eligible non-residents need to file to obtain permission to carry a weapon of their choice in a concealed manner.
This is a Florida legal document used by an owner of one of the listed items to let another person handle various responsibilities on their behalf, for instance, applying for a certificate of title or selling property.
Prepare the Florida Odometer Disclosure Statement to state the mileage of any used motor vehicle in connection with the transfer of ownership.
Form HSMV-82050 "Notice of Sale and/or Bill of Sale for a Motor Vehicle, Mobile Home, Off-Highway Vehicle or Vessel" - Florida
Use this document if you need to buy or sell a vehicle, mobile home or a vessel in the state of Florida. This form serves both as a bill of sale and notice of sale and is required during the vehicle's registration. It is an important document for the seller and the buyer.
Form HSMV82101 "Application for Duplicate or Lost in Transit/Reassignment for a Motor Vehicle, Mobile Home or Vessel Title Certificate" - Florida
This is a Florida legal document you need to complete when you need another official copy of the certificate of title for a vehicle, watercraft, mobile home, or you had a title in your name but do not have it anymore.
This is a form that can be used when individuals would like to confirm the fact that they have insurance in the state of Florida that covers their motor vehicle.
This form is used in the state of Florida during divorce proceedings to determine the average monthly cash flow of each party to the divorce.
This is a legal document needed to confirm an applicant's eligibility for several assistance programs in Sarasota County, Florida to apply for and manage for benefits.
This form is used as a legal document completed by developers or owners who need to request a permit for a construction or rehabilitation project in the City of Miami Beach.
The purpose of this document is to obtain a permit for building work in Coconut Creek that meets the standards of laws regulating all types of construction work.