Fill PDF Online
Fill out online for free
without registration or credit card
If you are a job seeker and have a specific business or organization you would like to work for, but cannot find any current job listings available for them, you can try writing a Letter of Intent for a Job. This letter serves as a way to introduce yourself to the company and explain why you are interested in working for them. A Sample Letter of Intent for a Job can be found through the link below.
A Letter of Intent for a Job should include the following:
- The current date and opening salutation.
- Company's name and address.
- Introduce yourself and explain that you want to work for this company and why. Detail your skills and experience, keeping a broad description for the job roles you could fill so that you have a better chance of landing a future job with the company. If you know someone who works for the company, explain your professional relationship to them in case they can help you find a role.
- Close the letter by briefly restating why you want to work for this company, your relevant skills and experience, and how you would like to follow up with them.
- End with a closing salutation. Include your name and signature.
Not what you need? Check out these related templates: